Our Online Academy for Baking is just the ticket for those who want to increase their knowledge in different areas of baking and decorating.
Every recipe is broken down into three mini courses, which you can take individually if you only want to learn one specific aspect or you can access the set so you have every step of the process form start to finish!! Let me tell you about them!
- Baking Basics teaches you how to make my fudgy chocolate cake from scratch, the proper way to measure and mix the ingredients, how to make sure they are fully baked and how to cool them properly so that they remain a perfect bake!
- Prepare for Greatness focuses on getting our cakes ready for decorating. We make chocolate buttercream from scratch and I will teach you how to level, stack and crumb coat like a pro!
- Finishing Touches focuses on decorating! For this course we will design a fault line cake. This is a fun and trendy design and you can fill your fault line with sprinkles, flowers, or footballs! Anything your creative mind can come up with! As you smooth the butter cream, you create a frosting fault line without having to cut out one delicious morsel of cake.
- Moms on the Run (MOTR) is a condensed, super-quick version of the recipe with no frills attached to allow mama to cook up delicious goodness in half the time.
- Leave It Out Mum! is a version of the recipe adapted for food intolerances, e.g. gluten, dairy, etc.
In less than two hours, you will have baked and decorated a delicious, moist, rich chocolate cake and you will be on your way to being the envy of your special event!